High Speed Internet
The days of slow Internet are gone!
We now have many options for connecting to the Internet with high speed broadband services. Wired, Wireless or Cellular – T1, DSL or Cable service. What is best for you?
Usually, copper wires are used to transmit voice as analog signals. It can also transmit data at approximately 30kbps. But in the present, telephone companies have innovated and moved voice traffic as digital signals. Almost all digital signals are over fiber optic lines.
A T1 Line is commonly brought by fiber optic lines and it carries 24 digitized voice channels, or data at 1.54 mbps. It is plugged in the phone system if it will be used for voice but if it carries data it will be plugged into the network's router. It carries 60 times more than a residential modem and it is much more reliable than an analog modem. It can handle even hundreds of people for general browsing with ease but if they are downloading it would quite be a problem. We also have bonded T1 that speeds up to 12 mbps.
The pricing depends on the provider and where it goes. The total pricing will be the combination of the phone company charges and the fee the ISP charges because the other end of the T1 line should be connected to a web server.
- Full-duplex transmission of data
- Priority data routing
- 100% throughput and 99.99% uptime SLA
Larger companies need more than a T1 Line. The following list shows some line designations:
- DS0 - 64 kilobits per second
- ISDN - Two DS0 lines plus signaling (16 kilobytes per second), or 128 kilobits per second
- T1 - 1.544 megabits per second (24 DS0 lines)
- T3 - 43.232 megabits per second (28 T1s)
- OC3 - 155 megabits per second (84 T1s)
- OC12 - 622 megabits per second (4 OC3s)
- OC48 - 2.5 gigabits per seconds (4 OC12s)
- OC192 - 9.6 gigabits per second (4 OC48s)
DSL Internet is ideal for small or medium sized business because its download speeds up to 20 mbps. We have a variety of Business-Class DSL Services that you can choose from.
- Lineshare ADSL Internet- Information flow assymetrically for quicker email delivery and file downloading up to 6mbps/768mbps. Internet is also include with a speed of 1.5 mbps to 6.0 mbps.
- Dedicated ADSL Internet- It doesn't need a phone service. It is for those who wants the dfeatures of a DSL on a dedicated connection with speeds from 1.5x.384mbps to 20x1 mbps.
- Symmetric DSL Internet- Symmetrical data transfer up to 1.5 mbps with guaranteed uptime and a good alternative for T1.
It’s Time for a Change with our High Speed Internet Services.
Not happy with your Internet service? We can help.
Can we get you a better deal and save you money over your existing broadband service, both improving your uptime and speed? The answer is probably yes!
Let us perform a free broadband analysis and inform you of your options. Perhaps now is the perfect time to review your entire organization’s data and voice plan, save some money and connect your remote offices and users, all at the same time.